Narutoverse Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, create memories on Narutoverse Rebirth - the culminating product of the NWN Naruto servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» REBIRTH Devblog #2!
Human Resources EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:17 pm by DM Sai

» REBIRTH Devblog #1!
Human Resources EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 4:11 pm by DM Sai

» Server Status
Human Resources EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:12 pm by DM Team

» Are there any other naruto servers up at the time?
Human Resources EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 pm by xXMcNinjaXx

» What's been going on? Is the server DEAD?!
Human Resources EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:13 pm by (Admin) Asuma

» We need more people
Human Resources EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:11 am by xXMcNinjaXx

» The Server is Down Thread
Human Resources EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:03 am by DM Deidara

» Server Exodus
Human Resources EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:18 am by DM Rock Lee

» Akarui Yuki
Human Resources EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:52 pm by Sasori

Server Status
Human Resources EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:49 pm by DM Team
~ Server Status ~

OFFLINE (WIP)

Comments: 1
Suiton Update
Human Resources EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:53 am by (Admin) Asuma
The Suiton Jutsu list has undergone several changes, please be sure to update your jutsu in your bio, and to replace jutsu that have been removed with jutsu of equivalent rank.

Comments: 0
Katon & Elementless Update
Human Resources EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:05 pm by (Admin) Asuma
The Katon and Elementless jutsu lists have undergone several changes, and we ask that everyone update the jutsu lists on their bios to the new versions.

Thank you,
The DM Team

Raiton Update
Human Resources EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:31 am by DM Team
Serverwide Raiton Jutsu list has been updated. Please adjust your bio's accordingly.

Sincerely, DM Team.

Server Direct Connect
Human Resources EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:42 pm by DM Team
If you cannot find the server on the NWN list here is the Direct Connect IP:

72.130.188.207:5121

Comments: 1

Human Resources

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Team
Admin
DM Team

Human Resources Empty
PostSubject: Human Resources   Human Resources EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Greetings Players!

Taking a moment of your time, I will be explain how Complaints / Concerns will be handled from now and who / where they go. From now on, DM Asuma has been appointed the head of our HR (Human Resources) for the server, and will be handling the majority of the complaints. I will also be handling complaints, but a completely different set of complaints. Below is explained what type of complaints go to who.

DM Asuma) Complaints related to Other Players / Server Balancing / Rules and /or any decision made about a PC and / or something that effects the PC will be sent to Asuma. He will read over the complaints and decide if it can be handled by himself or need to be passed onto the DM Team to come up with a collective decision. If he can complete the complaint on his own, he will do so and then post on our DM Forums about the decision that was made so the rest of the DM Team knows. If it is a collective decision, it will be posted where the DM's can read over it and have a discussion as to what we think should happen. However, if this happens, Asuma will always keep in contact with the complaint-ant and the complaint-tee to let them know what is going on. Asuma will be the one that is ultimately in charge of the over all out come, and possibly, if it comes to it, punishment.

Admin Sasori) I, personally, will be handling any complaints to do with the DM Team / Server Plot and anything else that does not fall under Asuma's jurisdiction. I will handle all complaints the same way as Asuma, and ultimately will decide on how the outcome will be. In this instance, if the complaint is about another member of the DM Team, I will try to handle them on my own, and unless I can not come up with a decision, I will post it for the rest of the team to read. Following the rules that Asuma is set to, of course, and allowing for things to carry on with little problems.

One last thing, all complaints are private, this means, that if the person making the complaint wants to remain anonymous, Asuma and I will be the ONLY two that will know who makes what complaint. This is to insure that all complaints are handled on a professional level. Now, I hope this explains anything that you are question, and I hope that we can keep all of you happy.

Sincerely, Admin Sasori and your DM Team.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirth.darkbb.com

Human Resources
Page 1 of 1