Narutoverse Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, create memories on Narutoverse Rebirth - the culminating product of the NWN Naruto servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» REBIRTH Devblog #2!
We need more people EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:17 pm by DM Sai

» REBIRTH Devblog #1!
We need more people EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 4:11 pm by DM Sai

» Server Status
We need more people EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:12 pm by DM Team

» Are there any other naruto servers up at the time?
We need more people EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 pm by xXMcNinjaXx

» What's been going on? Is the server DEAD?!
We need more people EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:13 pm by (Admin) Asuma

» We need more people
We need more people EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:11 am by xXMcNinjaXx

» The Server is Down Thread
We need more people EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:03 am by DM Deidara

» Server Exodus
We need more people EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:18 am by DM Rock Lee

» Akarui Yuki
We need more people EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:52 pm by Sasori

Server Status
We need more people EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:49 pm by DM Team
~ Server Status ~

OFFLINE (WIP)

Comments: 1
Suiton Update
We need more people EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:53 am by (Admin) Asuma
The Suiton Jutsu list has undergone several changes, please be sure to update your jutsu in your bio, and to replace jutsu that have been removed with jutsu of equivalent rank.

Comments: 0
Katon & Elementless Update
We need more people EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:05 pm by (Admin) Asuma
The Katon and Elementless jutsu lists have undergone several changes, and we ask that everyone update the jutsu lists on their bios to the new versions.

Thank you,
The DM Team

Raiton Update
We need more people EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:31 am by DM Team
Serverwide Raiton Jutsu list has been updated. Please adjust your bio's accordingly.

Sincerely, DM Team.

Server Direct Connect
We need more people EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:42 pm by DM Team
If you cannot find the server on the NWN list here is the Direct Connect IP:

72.130.188.207:5121

Comments: 1

We need more people

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurianos

We need more people Empty
PostSubject: We need more people   We need more people EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:04 am

I hate to be honest but...the server is dying and the small heartbeat is pretty much...someone logging on and possibly a few others appearing.

SO! I'm gonna try and get people to join, wish me luck, everyone recruit people like we're gonna take over the world!
Back to top Go down
xXMcNinjaXx

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:47 pm

Auri. I wish you luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Hidan

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Im still around XD just waiting on finalised versions of my clan jutsu so i can actualy get started, and for people to appear XD
Back to top Go down
Aurianos

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:58 pm

i haven't been able to get anyone...sorry guys
Back to top Go down
xXMcNinjaXx

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:11 am

meh, it's whatever. Membership was lost due to poor decisions of the upper echelon. Had they thought about the majority and not what their closest felt, they would have been in a much better situation. One server came up purely out of spite of the DM team. They can sensor whatever they want, but the truth is the truth, they screwed up and should know it by now.

I mean, maybe had they understood that it's not them that are important, it's the happiness of the people they might have kept more. Once they changed the learning rules and well. . . never reinstated the old after such a violent reaction to this, they would have at least (by my count) ten of the players that left still here.  On top of those, there was the issues that happened with GreedyShadow, ShadowHeart, and Vendy that were never resolved.  Then there was the issue of the server transfer, the failed chunnin exams, the failed continuation of events, the in-fighting of the Forum DMs and Event DMs (that incident of the Event DMs being overruled because the Forum DMs beleive they have the final say in everything), the issue of Sasori coming in without real qualifications, the list goes on and on.

In short, Auri, it's not your fault. It was fun while it lasted and a nice start to playing these RP servers for me. This was my first and I could see how silly it was for people to think that after. . . what 6 failed servers? . . . . that its the people and not their failures as DMs that cause these crashes. They kept saying that the lack of players was because Exam week. . . I think they forgot that on April 1st a new server using a much better system and put together by a. . . well at the time better group of individuals (They really were the same thing and its just going to crash again) came up. Anyways, if the server ever does come back up online I'll possibly be back. That is, unless I'm banned for my "immaturity" or some other bullcrap for spitting the truth in their faces. Best of luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need more people   We need more people Empty

Back to top Go down

We need more people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse Rebirth :: OOC Information :: General OOC-
Jump to: