Narutoverse Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, create memories on Narutoverse Rebirth - the culminating product of the NWN Naruto servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» REBIRTH Devblog #2!
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:17 pm by DM Sai

» REBIRTH Devblog #1!
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 4:11 pm by DM Sai

» Server Status
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:12 pm by DM Team

» Are there any other naruto servers up at the time?
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 pm by xXMcNinjaXx

» What's been going on? Is the server DEAD?!
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:13 pm by (Admin) Asuma

» We need more people
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:11 am by xXMcNinjaXx

» The Server is Down Thread
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:03 am by DM Deidara

» Server Exodus
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:18 am by DM Rock Lee

» Akarui Yuki
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:52 pm by Sasori

Server Status
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:49 pm by DM Team
~ Server Status ~

OFFLINE (WIP)

Comments: 1
Suiton Update
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:53 am by (Admin) Asuma
The Suiton Jutsu list has undergone several changes, please be sure to update your jutsu in your bio, and to replace jutsu that have been removed with jutsu of equivalent rank.

Comments: 0
Katon & Elementless Update
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:05 pm by (Admin) Asuma
The Katon and Elementless jutsu lists have undergone several changes, and we ask that everyone update the jutsu lists on their bios to the new versions.

Thank you,
The DM Team

Raiton Update
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:31 am by DM Team
Serverwide Raiton Jutsu list has been updated. Please adjust your bio's accordingly.

Sincerely, DM Team.

Server Direct Connect
Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:42 pm by DM Team
If you cannot find the server on the NWN list here is the Direct Connect IP:

72.130.188.207:5121

Comments: 1

Player Housing / Clan Compounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Team
Admin
DM Team

Player Housing / Clan Compounds Empty
PostSubject: Player Housing / Clan Compounds   Player Housing / Clan Compounds EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Hey Guys!

I've decided that instead of making player houses and clan compounds, I will be leaving that up to you guys! If you want a house for your character, or you're part of a clan that doesn't have a compound (or that does, and you want a new one) feel free to make it and send it to me! All you have to do is contact me through skype, or get my email and send it to me and I'll import it with the next load of updates. Now this is exciting, cause it means that every character can possibly have a house, but I want to note a few things that I except.

House sizes should be NO MORE then 10x10 in size, and NO MORE then 2 floors. Clan compounds should be NO MORE then 12x12 in size, and NO MORE then 3 floors. There should be NO hidden items placed into them, and if there is they will be removed, and you will be dealt with. Creatures are a no for houses, and only other clan members may be placed into clan compounds. If your character is perma killed, the house WILL be removed and if you want a house for the new character, you may recycle it, but it will have to be changed around a little bit.

I am quite lenient with the terms, but everything will be scanned over by me before it is imported. Please also remember, that I am currently the only main developer, so it may take a little time for it to be imported, but it will be in the end. I hope this clears up a few things, and I hope to see some more houses / compounds imported giving you guys some more places to RP.

Note: If you are building a house / Compound and you have more then 2/3 areas, as long as the areas are not all near the max size, I will accept it.
(E.G a house with 3 areas, 2 being 7x7 and 1 5x5 or a compound with 5 areas. 3 9x9 and 2 7x7.)

~Nightwolf
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirth.darkbb.com

Player Housing / Clan Compounds
Page 1 of 1