Narutoverse Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, create memories on Narutoverse Rebirth - the culminating product of the NWN Naruto servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» REBIRTH Devblog #2!
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:17 pm by DM Sai

» REBIRTH Devblog #1!
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 4:11 pm by DM Sai

» Server Status
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:12 pm by DM Team

» Are there any other naruto servers up at the time?
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 pm by xXMcNinjaXx

» What's been going on? Is the server DEAD?!
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:13 pm by (Admin) Asuma

» We need more people
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:11 am by xXMcNinjaXx

» The Server is Down Thread
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:03 am by DM Deidara

» Server Exodus
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:18 am by DM Rock Lee

» Akarui Yuki
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:52 pm by Sasori

Server Status
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:49 pm by DM Team
~ Server Status ~

OFFLINE (WIP)

Comments: 1
Suiton Update
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:53 am by (Admin) Asuma
The Suiton Jutsu list has undergone several changes, please be sure to update your jutsu in your bio, and to replace jutsu that have been removed with jutsu of equivalent rank.

Comments: 0
Katon & Elementless Update
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:05 pm by (Admin) Asuma
The Katon and Elementless jutsu lists have undergone several changes, and we ask that everyone update the jutsu lists on their bios to the new versions.

Thank you,
The DM Team

Raiton Update
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:31 am by DM Team
Serverwide Raiton Jutsu list has been updated. Please adjust your bio's accordingly.

Sincerely, DM Team.

Server Direct Connect
Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:42 pm by DM Team
If you cannot find the server on the NWN list here is the Direct Connect IP:

72.130.188.207:5121

Comments: 1

Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Rock Lee

Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi Empty
PostSubject: Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi   Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:45 pm

Mission Rank : C-rank(Perceived)
Mission : Missing Nin Riki Hioto hunt.
Success or Failure : Failure
Summarization : Though the mission was given out as a C-rank Mission the information regarding the targets capabilities seemed to have been outdated. Originally it was only myself taking on the mission as there were no available hands to assist me in the mission at the given time. The oppertunity must have been seized. During the mission I located the tracks of the target in which lead for me to need assistance on this mission. I remembered that there was one person available in Kumogakure so I sent word for Heiro Tamara, a rather skilled samurai from Demon Country. Awaiting his arrival to the location I had given him I tried to inspect the tracks more thoroughly to attempt to determine the stature of the individual or individuals I was tracking, while being mindful of the trees for any broken branches that may have shown any signs of fraudulent tracks placed. As we proceeded further I had noticed a trap set and halted the progression of myself and Heiro Tamara so that we wouldnt set the trap off. Quickly uncovering the manner of which the trap was I utilized three of my Kunai to mark the location of the wire and the location of each end of the line of bear traps that were placed as the sound of the bear traps would likely alert the target of our location and our approach. Stepping carefully over the trap we proceeded with it being marked until we had located our target in Southeast District of Lightning Country, roughly 8 Clicks away from the outskirts of Kumogakure. Validating the identity of the individual it was a given that this person was indeed Riki Hioto. Attempting to console Riki Hioto in giving herself up willingly was an impossible task in the least as she quickly resorted to violence. So battle had broken out amongst the three of us. Heiro-san giving both great offensive and support while I maintained pressure and allured the majority of the targets attention towards myself. As the battle grew on the information was drawn from the battle that this individual is above being classified as a C-rank Mission. She had released the Inner Gates, far on from what any Genin has been capable of producing from my experience. While also being far beyond the speeds of even some Chuunin I have witnessed in battle. I believe despite the rank of the individual that Riki Hioto should be hunted by no less than one Chuunin and likely the support of a few Genin in the least. With a Classification of the mission as a B-rank Mission.
Back to top Go down

Mission Report: Akuma Takanayagi
Page 1 of 1