Narutoverse Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, create memories on Narutoverse Rebirth - the culminating product of the NWN Naruto servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» REBIRTH Devblog #2!
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:17 pm by DM Sai

» REBIRTH Devblog #1!
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 4:11 pm by DM Sai

» Server Status
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:12 pm by DM Team

» Are there any other naruto servers up at the time?
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 pm by xXMcNinjaXx

» What's been going on? Is the server DEAD?!
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:13 pm by (Admin) Asuma

» We need more people
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:11 am by xXMcNinjaXx

» The Server is Down Thread
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:03 am by DM Deidara

» Server Exodus
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:18 am by DM Rock Lee

» Akarui Yuki
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:52 pm by Sasori

Server Status
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:49 pm by DM Team
~ Server Status ~

OFFLINE (WIP)

Comments: 1
Suiton Update
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:53 am by (Admin) Asuma
The Suiton Jutsu list has undergone several changes, please be sure to update your jutsu in your bio, and to replace jutsu that have been removed with jutsu of equivalent rank.

Comments: 0
Katon & Elementless Update
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:05 pm by (Admin) Asuma
The Katon and Elementless jutsu lists have undergone several changes, and we ask that everyone update the jutsu lists on their bios to the new versions.

Thank you,
The DM Team

Raiton Update
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:31 am by DM Team
Serverwide Raiton Jutsu list has been updated. Please adjust your bio's accordingly.

Sincerely, DM Team.

Server Direct Connect
DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:42 pm by DM Team
If you cannot find the server on the NWN list here is the Direct Connect IP:

72.130.188.207:5121

Comments: 1

DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff

Go down 
+6
Pulawski
DM Rock Lee
DM Hinata
Xeneize
Konan (FV)
Cassanova
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Konan (FV)

DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff Empty
PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:39 pm

DANAO, AONU

Aonu would have left the village prior to the announcement of the tournament, gathering her things from her hotel room from her stay there, she packed her things and left, stepping out into the hot desert air and preparing for a brief trip to Tea Country prior to returning to Kumogakure and reporting the various strange happenings to the rest of the Kichida Clan. She'd been sure to walk Kotoyo all the way back to Kumogakure as promised prior to returning the few days after the events that had begun to prevent her from sleeping. Returning to only gather her things from the hotel room, moving on from the tournament without completing her second match, she would head slowly toward the gates after her brief return.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:46 pm

In the Sunagakure apartments, Watabe Senri. is in the process of packing up for the long journey back to Konoha. He could not wait to be back home after nearly two weeks of sand and heat.
He makes sure everything is ready and promptly begins to clean up around the room he was occupying.
Back to top Go down
DM Hinata

DM Hinata

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:47 pm

Kouyou would step away from the Arena as the finality was called her body slipping through the masses like a shadow. As the announcer had stated their were merchants Kouyou would be making her way towards those such merchants.

Kouyou would continue to slip through the cumbersome, varying sizes of the populace before she came up to the Weapons Merchant. She would nod to the Merchant before observing what they held and if there was more than one she would look at each one in turn.

Sara sighed as the Finality of the competition was called."Well it is not like I had any further chance, but Kinnojo-san still could have continued." Sara shook her head and would exit the Arena with the crowd. She would be shoved,pushed, and basically bombarded by the other bodies of the citizens. She would make basic apologies and excuse me as she made her way."I suppose I will see the sort of shops they carry here....maybe I shall take home a souvenir of my travel.." And so Sara would head towards the beginning of the merchant stands basically intent on looking at all they carried.

Haruko sighed and would rub at her temples as the cacophony of the Citizens and those here for the Tournament became louder as they all exited the Arena. She looked towards the announcement of the merchants and muttered to herself. "Merchants I see everyday...I need to get away from these animals. Ugh..." Haruko would then head off towards the Training Grounds.
Back to top Go down
DM Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:57 pm

Walking amongst the crowds of people their smiles, their joys, their love filling the air upon this day of celebrations. Watching the couples of this country eat and laugh together, Akuma would stand his eyes wandering back and forth through the area taking in the sites and a smile slowly crept upon his face hugging the bible with his right arm to his chest the cross would dangle towards the sandy surface below, hanging from the prayer beads wrapped loosely around his wrist and right thumb. Taking in the moment he'd keep an ear open for the announcements to be made but would begin to walk amongst the crowds slowly pardoning individuals for a moment of their time to spread the words of Kraitos-sama as he passed out pamphlets.
Back to top Go down
Pulawski

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Azumi would have some pocket money on her, she has gotten from her father and clan in general. Azumi would spend some time going from booth to booth. She had told Senri and Sora, that she wanted to do this alone, as she actually enjoys strolling through a market, or in this case, a bazar full of wonderfull exocit things. The varius smells that entered her nostrils, the sights that piqued her visual interrest, and the shout of many many different people, all vying to get people's attention to their wares.

Azumi would first head over to a Booth that sold local Suna food, hot spicy food. She would buy something she could walk and eat, as she continued to tour the bazar. SHe would buy one or two trinkets, spending her afternoon in a general good mood. She would buy some silk, woven from (His words) The finest and most prettiest women. She bought a book on super advanced Boxing, and a brief introduction to other martial arts. At the 3rd booth, as she was bartering over the price of the item she was going to buy, she suddenly noticed the fact the weight on her belt was ligther. Reaching down she would not be able to feel her wallet. Turning around, she noticed a small shape darting between people. She would instantly pursue, ignoring the merchant yelling in surprise, as Azumi jumps over people, using varius walls and protrusions in the buildings to quickly close. As she catches up to the thief, the person suddenly darts into a secret entry way. Azumi lands where she did, but can't seem to open it. She spends some time trying to find the trigger, and finally notices one brck that is slightly more used than the rest. Pushing it, the secret pathawy would open. Darkness is all she can see, so she goes into it, using her ears hearing nothing, she spends some minutes to let her eyes adjust to the darkness, and she finally descends.
Back to top Go down
Pulawski

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:09 pm

A few minutes pass, and Azumi would be able to see small shapes and such. Placing a hand on the wall, using it for stability and so that she would not get lost, she would begin to search the area, or the room, whatever it was.

Luckily for the thief, there were noises of rats scurrying around, not to mention the buzzing sound of the bazar, interrupting her hearing to the point she can't hear him at all. After a few minutes of fruitless search she would finally speak

''Thief, if you reveal yourself now, i -won't- break your leg. You'll go without punishment, i promise''. Azumi's voice sounds sincere enough, and she is not lying, but perhaps he does not believe her?
Back to top Go down
Pulawski

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:35 pm

Azumi would open the purse and begin counting her coins, to make sure he isn't hiding some on his body. Considering how scared he is, it would be unlikely, but just in case. As she notices all the coins are where they are supposed to do, she would nod satisfied.

"Why'd you steal from me boy? With the competition and all, that was pretty stupid"

She would try to -not- appear threatheningly and speak in a calm voice, but the simple fact is she is a ninja, and she is Azumi. She has the whole attitude of a brute with powers, so it can be hard to contain
Back to top Go down
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:30 pm

Settou Kokoroshin

Sighing softly he would begin packing his things....The tournament had been long to be sure, crazy at times even, buuuuuuut it had been nothing compared to the sheer danger and confusion of the excavation trip he had gone on...

Even how it had started had been insane! A dead man in the markets of Sunagakure that they had been called on to investigate. Their questioning and a book had lead them to a hotel room and a map of a person that had been hiring cheap labor. A map that had lead them on nearly a day long trek out into the sands. Lead by a jonin. And all that kept playing through his head was "This is a really good place to get rid of us and nobody would ever know...."

And worse yet they had actually found something! A hidden...What was it? A temple? A burial tomb? He didn't know....What it had been was dangerous. ANd while there had been artifacts in it there had also been death waiting for them. Collapsing bridges, poison that resulted in the loss of one of his friends arms, even weird ghost heads that screamed and enveloped a couple of them. And then the ANBU that had nearly blasted his teacher into a million pieces for no reason! This entire land was nothing but chaos, creepy, sand, and death! He would be happy to put it behind him.

But tonight he would go to the market place. After all a deal was a deal. Packing the last of his things he would tuck them away, locking them in the chest he had been offered at the inn. Taking an empty backpack and some money he would shake his head clear of horrid memories and move out into the windy city. Heading towards the the market.
Back to top Go down
Ectheledhel

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:57 pm

Darius was waiting patiently to find out if he was one of the finalists for the Tournament. He didn't see how he wouldn't be but word was yet arrive. After waiting for perhaps two hours he finally got too restless, running a hand through his hair he flashed his trademark wicked grin and jumped out the window, going in search of Taro to see if she wanted to have a look through the market with him.
Back to top Go down
Gatsby

Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Taro began her day with her usual breakfast of sweets and juice in the cafe below the hostel she was staying at. Though she didn't have much to spend, she liked to spend what little she'd saved up on goodies and sustenance rather than extravagance. The young Kunoichi began to wander Suna in hopes of discovering something other than sand to explore. After a few hours of wandering, she concluded her adventure by resigning to the streets of Sunagakure. With the heat overcoming her, she purchases a cone of flavoured ice and begins to wander through the market. Just as she starts her leisurely stroll, a figure drops down beside her and she leaps so high in shock that she nearly drops her flavoured ice.

"AH! DARIUS!?" Taro takes a bite from her ice-cone, furrowing her brow at him. "I almost dropped the only cold thing in this village. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Ectheledhel

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:29 pm

"Only cold thing in this village sounds about right. It's god damn sweltering! I am just killing some time while I wait to hear about whether i'll be in the final tournament match for the Chuunin division. Thought i'd see if you felt like doing a little shopping in the Bazaar? I don't like much about Sunagakure but they know how to organise a market."

Darius runs a hand through his white hair, wiping away the sweat from the blasted desert sun before flashing a grin at Taro.

"So how about it? Feel like a leisurely stroll? I only have one requirement.....to the ice cream store first. It's too damn hot out."
Back to top Go down
DM Team
Admin
DM Team

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:56 pm

Etsuko would stand at the top of the arena. The dark grey iris staring around, as the mask that covers her face would reflect the sun as she brings her arms to cross over her chest. Her legs spread about shoulder width apart, as she turns to look over her shoulder. The wind gust slowly moving through as she hears the citizens below partaking in the event. A slight sigh comes from her mouth, as she crouches and places her right hand onto the ground. Letting out a breath, she takes a moment to think for a second. Her eyes closing, as she enters into an inner thought process. The one thing on her mind, like most days, Her daughter.

"I need to find Mina, but I do not know where she is. Perhaps it is best to try and locate her, as to not give away my own position. However, the current crowds will allow me to hide easier."

Nodding to herself, she brings her hands together, The right index and middle finger expanding upwards to the sky as she focuses for a moment. her hands glowing slightly, as her chakra pulses outwards to locate her daughter within Sunagakure. Her chakra travelling through the village calmly, allowing her to find all those she currently has tracked with ease. Her mind steaming with the visions of those within Suna, as she looks for her daughter.
Back to top Go down
https://narutorebirth.darkbb.com
Gatsby

Gatsby

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 8:29 pm

Darius:

Taro nods. "Oh yeah. This is about the most exciting Suna gets, gotta give it to them, it's pretty cool." She bites the last bit of ice out of the paper cone, crushing it in her hand and pouting. The girl tosses the piece of garbage out, walking along next to Darius. "Yeah sure, I stress-ate the rest of the ice because you spooked me so hard. Let's keep going until we find one though, i'm curious what else there is around here."

The two walk at a lazy pace through the market until they find a stand dealing in ice cream and other cool goods. Taro (would try to) order an ice cream for each of them, before continuing through the market. Darius and Taro eventually come upon the scene with Azumi and the boy, Taro coming to an abrupt stop and licking her icecream intently. "Huh."
Back to top Go down
Pulawski

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:23 am

Quote :
The boy seems nervous and apologetic. All the coins seemed to be there for sure, but it seems he was still worried she'd kill him. "I'm sorry, I needed something to eat so I took your coins. You've enough to feed me for a week, I didn't think that you were a Ninja, I didn't... check right" He would look around a bit slowly backing away nervously as if looking for a way to run if it came down specifically to that

Azumi feels that feeling tugging at her heart, at hearing the sincere story, and she does a brief internal battle before she speaks. ''Tch. Dammit boy, you could just have asked''. Azumi would reach into the wallet, and take out a fifth of the coins in the purse, and hand it to the boy, in the dim litted room. ''Next time, don't steal. Work for your money boy, i am sure someone around would appreciate your talents, in an honest work''
Back to top Go down
Pulawski

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 4:35 am

Quote :
Spoiler:

Mina would actually be lost. During the mass of body and people pushing and moving, she would have been caught with the tide and born with it, ending somewhere she didn't know what. Now, Mina didn't care, but she had honestly no idea of where she was. Looking around, she tried to scout for Etsuko, but not finding her at all. Remembering something, she would focus on the mark that Mother gave her, and channel chakra into it, allowing Etsuko to find her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff   DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff Empty

Back to top Go down

DM RP Event: The Grand Bazaar Sendoff
Page 1 of 1