Narutoverse Rebirth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come, create memories on Narutoverse Rebirth - the culminating product of the NWN Naruto servers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» REBIRTH Devblog #2!
All in the family EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 2:17 pm by DM Sai

» REBIRTH Devblog #1!
All in the family EmptySat Oct 17, 2015 4:11 pm by DM Sai

» Server Status
All in the family EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 6:12 pm by DM Team

» Are there any other naruto servers up at the time?
All in the family EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 7:36 pm by xXMcNinjaXx

» What's been going on? Is the server DEAD?!
All in the family EmptyFri May 29, 2015 5:13 pm by (Admin) Asuma

» We need more people
All in the family EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:11 am by xXMcNinjaXx

» The Server is Down Thread
All in the family EmptyMon May 11, 2015 12:03 am by DM Deidara

» Server Exodus
All in the family EmptySat May 09, 2015 8:18 am by DM Rock Lee

» Akarui Yuki
All in the family EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:52 pm by Sasori

Server Status
All in the family EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:49 pm by DM Team
~ Server Status ~

OFFLINE (WIP)

Comments: 1
Suiton Update
All in the family EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:53 am by (Admin) Asuma
The Suiton Jutsu list has undergone several changes, please be sure to update your jutsu in your bio, and to replace jutsu that have been removed with jutsu of equivalent rank.

Comments: 0
Katon & Elementless Update
All in the family EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:05 pm by (Admin) Asuma
The Katon and Elementless jutsu lists have undergone several changes, and we ask that everyone update the jutsu lists on their bios to the new versions.

Thank you,
The DM Team

Raiton Update
All in the family EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:31 am by DM Team
Serverwide Raiton Jutsu list has been updated. Please adjust your bio's accordingly.

Sincerely, DM Team.

Server Direct Connect
All in the family EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:42 pm by DM Team
If you cannot find the server on the NWN list here is the Direct Connect IP:

72.130.188.207:5121

Comments: 1

All in the family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D Dinosaur

D Dinosaur

All in the family Empty
PostSubject: All in the family   All in the family EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:31 pm

(OOC: Currently invited = Hiroto Yotsuki)

In the back woods of Lightning country. The air echos with light hammering blows of what one might think were small bombs. Closer inspection reveals two individuals are locked in what appears to be combat. Her body, covered in bruises and more needles than a porcupine. Suta and her mother are locked in a gridlock with each other for physical domination.

Breathing heavily and blood dripping out of nearly possible area of Suta's body. She cleans the dirt and sweat from her eyes. Her mother, appearing half as battered than the child. Smiles at the progress her daughter has made in the past few days since arriving at the log cabin.

So how are things going for you in the village, Sweetie? Her mother rushing in with a powerful left side kick to Suta's right ribs. Oh you know. Same old stu- Getting her reply cut short as some of the breath was taken from her by the attack. Sending Suta crashing into a nearby tree creating a small indent of her body.

Now Suta, you know better than to talk with such weak defenses. Hitomi narrowing her eyes at Suta, giving her a solid scolding. Peeling herself off the tree and landing on the ground with thud. But you're the one that asked me a question. I was simply answering plus I had some sweat in my eyes. How could I see what you were going to do next, mom...? Shaking her head at Suta. Well that's enough for now. Pull those out and get yourself cleaned up for breakfast. Also go and wake Hiroto up as well. Taking a deep breath and wince in pain for a moment. ...kaay! Pushing herself slowly off the ground. Turning around then hobbles herself back to the cabin. ( Jeez I swear sometimes mom likes beating me up.. )
Back to top Go down

All in the family
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Narutoverse Rebirth :: IC Information :: RP Forum-
Jump to: